Our Free Community Weekend was a blast–lots of people and lots of fun. We hope you were here and got a chance to see the new Resnick Pavilion and its three exhibitions, and that you enjoyed the live music and family activities we had planned. Here are just a few photos to commemorate the occasion. Thanks to everyone who came and made the weekend a success.
We were glad to see you all here this weekend. And if you liked the price, don’t forget:
- LACMA is free for L.A. County residents every weekday after 5 pm (closed Wednesday)
- LACMA is free on the second Tuesday of every month
- NexGen is a free membership group for all kids under 18, and they get to bring one adult to the museum for free, any time!
- The Boone Children’s Gallery is open every day; it’s a great place for young and old alike to make some art
- We also have free family art-making activites every Sunday as part of Andell Family Sundays